Dedicated to enhancing impoverished communities by reducing havoc and cultivating healthy environments through a provision of services that reduce violence, raise the academic standard, mentor, train, and develop quality citizens of all ages.
Our vision is to build a crucial coalition that offers a safe place training facility for youth and adults to have fun, be entertained while developing necessary critical skills to achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and their families.
Excellence - We believe excellence honors God and inspires greatness.
Equipping - We believe in equipping all people by helping them to operate in their gifts and talents.
Family - We believe there is nothing more important than strong united families.
Relationships - We believe that loving relationships should permeate every aspect of life.
Prayer - We believe in the power of prayer, and that makes a critical difference in all we attempt to achieve.
Character - We believe that character is more important than talent.
- To demonstrate the love of Christ through our actions;
- To inspire communities to increase academic achievement, life skills, healthy behavior, and the ability to function productively in the community;
- To create a stimulating and comfortable learning environment that integrates life skills, educational mentoring, social services, health, recreation, special events, classes/seminars, conferences and service opportunities that develop individuals and families intellectually, physically, socially, spiritually, emotionally, morally and increases economic self-sufficiency;
- To provide compassionate care and family support services;
To seek and pursue peace by reducing violence in Greater Pittsburgh communities and reducing the possibility of high-risk individuals starting or continuing delinquent behavior;
- To facilitate community mobilization and campaign awareness to address their own needs and knowledge of the available programs and services offered.